This may not be the same banana split you get from your local ice cream shop BUT I guarantee you will feel guilt free after enjoying my version of this healthy banana split.
Enjoy this high protein treat for breakfast, a snack, or dessert! Get creative and add your favorite toppings.
Share your healthy banana split version with me on Instagram and Facebook! I love seeing your creations.
Healthy Banana Split with Extra Protein
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup plain Chobani Greek yogurt or your favorite brand and flavor
- 1/2 scoop or 1 TBSP protein powder
- Toppings: My favorite toppings include chia seeds, fresh fruit, PB2, almond butter, peanut butter, pecans, chocolate chips, shredded coconut, honey drizzle and/or granola.
- Mix greek yogurt and protein powder together until smooth and thick
- Slice a banana in half and place yogurt and protein powder mix on top of the banana
- Add your favorite toppings and ENJOY!