What is the 5 Day Slim Down Challenge?
The 5 day Slim Down Challenge is not a lifestyle plan but the perfect way to jump start your health & fitness goals! Whether you need to get beach body ready, have been slacking off, or you're looking to start your fitness journey this plan will give you the extra push!
Does the 5 Day Slim Down Challenge cost money?
No, the challenge is completely free! We give you all the tools to be successful but you do have to work for the results!
What is included in the 5 Day Slim Down Challenge?
Sign up for the next 5 Day Slim Down Challenge here!
Check out the results, testimonies, and see what our challengers are saying!
- Heather C. - Final weigh in this morning showed 6lbs down!! Lost a combined total of 5 inches! We are definitely doing this again! Even made coconut flour pancakes this morning and continued Meta D! Thanks for sharing this with us, this has been a great start to a healthy lifestyle!
- Sarah K. - I'm only officially on my 3rd day but I'm feeling great. The best part is that I'm reteaching myself portion control and I actually feel satisfied after eating each meal/snack. I got on the scale this morning and I'm down 3 pounds!! Huge victory for me because it's like and act of congress for me to drop weight. My energy level is boosted, my clothes fit much better and I am really enjoying this challenge.
- Ashley A. - This is just wanted I needed to jump start my healthy routine after being pregnant and having a baby! The hardest part for me was finding time to workout once a day much less twice a day but with the kids we tried to get creative. The suggested HIIT list definitely helped! My absolutely favorite part was the grocery list and set menu for the week. That was so nice to have a break from meal planning for the family and it helped me not cheat on my food choices. I definitely lost a few pounds, about 3.
- Stephanie P. - I managed to lose 5.4 lbs since Sunday evening. More importantly, I have not felt this good all around in a long time. Thank you so so much for giving us the opportunity to learn from you and motivate one another. You are a true inspiration!
- Allyson E. - Thanks you and everyone else in our challenge group for the inspiration and encouragement to live healthier! It's Saturday morning and I just got back from my best run yet - even worked In sprints. I wouldn't be here without this challenge.
- Kristian T - Thank you ladies for hosting this challenge and proving the tools and motivation to keep it fun and worthwhile! It was just what I needed to kickstart myself back into a healthy lifestyle! As of this morning, I've lost a whopping 4.7 lbs and learned the following: I've been enjoying more wine than I thought! Ha!🍷I subconsciously ate off my kids plates...A LOT! I gave up coffee this week and still have more energy than before. I'm feeling more like the old ME!! This was just so much fun and exciting to see real results!!
- Christina G. - I lost 5lbs and 1" from bust and waist, 1/2" from waist. I didn't fully prep towards the last part of the week but having direction was great. I haven't missed carbs or sugar too much and that makes me realize I can live without them or a greatly reduced amount of them. I feel great and think it was an awesome to to better habits.
- Aracely G. - I'm so happy because I couldn't loss weight, and I ask me why why? I wasn't eating healthy! I lost 3 pounds this week, and I just want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU GIRLS!!! Was hard, but no imposible! If I want I can do it!!
- Kelcey C. - The accountability and the plan made this fun and relatively painless! The meals knocked my cravings out completely, no mindless snacking on goldfish crackers and cereal. Lost: 3.5 lbs
- Liz S. - I'm down 3.5 lbs! Not bad for 1 week! Through this, I realize that I need to eat a lot more protein and vegetables, and A LOT less sugar, carbs and mindless snacks. I'd love to have more of these healthy recipes, if you have them!
- Jennifer M. - I am feeling empowered - to take charge of my own health. We need to eat more vegetables. Exercising every day is important. If I have a busy afternoon/evening (which I often do), I can wake up EARLY and get in 30 minutes before going to work. Hubby lost 10LBS!! The recipes and grocery shopping lists were a godsend.
- Kaitlyn F. - I lost over 5 pounds and an inch in my waist!! I feel leaners and stronger. I learned that you can eat "healthy" but if you aren't eating the right things at a certain time, its not as effective. This was huge for me!